Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Letter To Stranger


I have been pondering and I feel that you have been really, totally, and completely unfair to me.

I still can't figure out why you seized every means of communication with me. It's just so bizaare because you're the one who befriended me.

Your excuse of busy won’t suffice. That is just so lame and trite. Heard it too many times before.

Honestly, with all the information you squeezed out of me, not to mention your pretentious show, at least you could have been mindful of your manners and thanked me for being that naïve and gullible in laying all my cards out so easily to a total stranger before vanishing into thin air, right? I just can't believe that I easily succumbed to every whimsical query of yours. I guess I was just too trusting. My bad.

If I turned you off after fishing info from so many unreliable third parties that it caused you cerebral dysfunction, be the aged man that you are and bluntly say it to my face. I’m a grown-up. I can handle harshness. And we can stop being friends.

I just felt humiliated and violated, you know.
Goodbye and thanks for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment