I got a text message from a friend and here's how it goes:
'The Law of Science: "Nothing is displaced unless it is replaced." Translated into The Law of Love: "You'll fall out of love only if you fall for someone else."'
So true.
Lately, I found a disturbing little distraction. Finally. Thank God. I so badly need it.
It's like high school all over again: hearts and butterflies aflutter. So cheesy and corny, I know. But I'm happy. Really.
It's not much but it's enough. An amusement of some sort.
Now, if I could just not let that distraction derange me before anything gets too serious or worse.
so true Joycebanana! *wink*
ReplyDeleteyeah, it's like so freaking uber super true! :)
ReplyDeletesino naman eto? intriguing...
ReplyDeleteblessed are the distractions ü
ReplyDeletesana tuloy tuloy na joyce. ill be happy for you kahit hindi mo pa nikkwento ;p hehehe
Defining moments for all of us, fo sho! Still..it ain't cheesy nor corny, it's just the way things are. Wehehehe. Good times...
ReplyDeletejust someone. hehe. actually wala naman talaga. friends lang kami. showbiz. haha. just living the moment. :)
ReplyDeleteyep. blessed are they! :) secret ko lang yun. :)
ReplyDeleteyihee! can relate ka?! haha! :) yep, good times and good vibes! :)
ReplyDelete